Wako Citizens' festival
The body text starts from here.
Wako Citizens' festival 2010 will be held from November 13th to 21st.
The detailed information isHERE(written in Japanese)!
Human Rights and Cultural Affairs Division will set up a booth to encourage Wako Citizens to increase their awareness of global understandings and multicultural coexistence.
Date & Hours: November 21, 2010 10:00-15:00
Place: Booth # 47 (on the Route 521) & Daini Junior High School
- 10:30-11:00 Introduction of Nepal by Mr. Suresh Panthee
- 11:00-12:00 Horse Shoe Pitching by Mr. James Gartner (Wako AET) At Daini Junior High School
- 11:00-11:30 Canada Quiz Challenge by Mr. Edward Feitsma (Wako AET)
- 11:30-12:00 Introduction of Ice Hockey by Mr. Roger Wright (Wako AET)
- 13:00-13:30 Internationalization Quiz by Wako Int’l High School Students
- 13:30-14:00 Introduction of Nepal by Mr. Suresh Panthee
Cultural and International Affairs Section, Human Rights and Cultural Affairs Division
Address: 3rd Floor, 1-5, Hirosawa, Wako-shi, Saitama-ken 351-0192
Tel: 048-424-9088 Fax: 048-464-1234